Packing For Your Wedding
Unless you are having your wedding at your own home, then you will need to pack for the big day. Yes you will have you essentials in your handbag but you will also need your overnight case for staying over at your venue. Most brides chose to have their weddings in hotels, mostly because of the convenience of having everything under one roof.
There are several things you will need to bring, and you’d be surprised just how many brides forget that they need to pack at all in the commotion. So here we have a few hints and tips that will ensure that you have everything you need.
- Next Day Outfit – Loads of people continue to celebrate the next day, so make sure you’re prepared and plan your outfit. Pick something that you love and feel comfortable and confident in. People will still want photos with you, so you’ll want to dress up a bit.
- Makeup – Bring your makeup with you, again the day after your wedding you’ll want to get dolled up again so be sure to bring your essentials with you.
- Straighteners/Curling Tongs – Dancing the night away and celebrating with your favourite can play complete havoc with your hair so bring some styling tools so you can attempt to make it behave itself.
- Toiletries – Cleanser, Toner, Moisturiser, eye make-up remover, cotton wool, eye cream, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash. Face wipes for those times when you want a quick fix.
- PJs – It’s your wedding! So treat yourself to some cute jammies so you wake up feeling fab.
- Flip Flops – Your feet will for sure be aching from dancing around and standing a lot in your beautiful wedding shoes. So you will thank yourself for bringing flip flops to spare your feet.
- Painkillers – You will more than likely be drinking champagne…often while posing for photos and the like. So bring these with you to help make the morning after a little easier. They’ll also help with the throbbing pains in your feet.