2 Week Bridal Boot Camp Detox
Health, fitness and nutrition expert Sarah Connolly for Fit4Anything Fitness Studio in Ballygawley, lets us in on some of her secrets for getting brides wedding and honeymoon ready.
There are lots of reasons to detox your body including boosting energy, ridding the body of toxins, aiding weight loss and improving skin. However, some detox programs are a little extreme so instead try this healthier approach.
- Eat small meals every 2-3 hours. DON’T SKIP – especially not breakfast!
- Exercise 30 minutes every day
- Drink at least 2 litres of water every day to flush out toxins
- Begin your day with a fresh fruit juice or a squeeze of lemon in warm water to get the liver working and aid digestion.
- Avoid all grains, wheat products, artificial, sweeteners, food additives and fried foods.
- Eat protein and fruit and vegetables with EVERY meal.
Sarah Connolly runs Fit4Anything Fitness Studio in Ballygawley, County Tyrone. Sarah holds a degree in Sports Science and Health from DCU and is an ISSN Sports Nutritionist, having completed her postgraduate studies. She has also undertaken Yoga Instructor Teacher Training in India and is currently studying as a UKSCA Strength and Conditioning Coach.