Ideas for Wedding Favours
Wedding favours vary a lot today and come down largely to personal choice. If you haven’t made up your mind yet, here are a few ideas:
- Charity – Quite popular now is the option to forgo favours and opt instead to donate what you would traditionally spend on favours to a charity close to your heart. Instead, have a scroll on each table or a line on the menu telling your guests where you want to donate the money.
- Try your luck with a scratch card.
- A stone from the beach with each guest’s name painted on.
- Go traditional with five sugared almonds tied up in netting
- Handmade chocolates in a decorative box – two will do.
- A scented candle
- Miniature engraved pen or notepad
- A key ring with a photo of the bride and groom
- A small photo frame
- Handcrafted jewellery
- Miniature bottles of bubbles
- Posies of dried flowers
- A plate of sweets in the centre of the table for everyone to share.